Fumigation in Northern California
Over the past decade, we’ve noticed a significant uptick in the amount of drywood termite activity and bed bug infestations in Northern California. That’s why we are dedicated to protecting you and your home with our fumigation services. We offer the best fumigation services ensuring that your home will be treated quickly and effectively so you can get back your peace of mind!
Get a Free Estimate
About Our Fumigation Service
Pests can be really stubborn, especially larger infestations. Sometimes DIY pest removal just isn’t enough. For infestations that have gotten out of hand, we offer fumigation services that thoroughly eliminate even the most stubborn of pests, including:
- Drywood termite fumigation
- Wood boring beetle fumigation
- Bed bug fumigation
- Carpenter ant fumigation
- Cockroach fumigation
- Rat fumigation
- And more!
If you’re dealing with any of the above, and the situation feels a little daunting, get us on the line so we can talk things over with you, or get a licensed exterminator out to inspect your home.
What Is Fumigation?
Fumigation essentially uses gaseous products called fumigants to kill all pests in a home. When you call Big Time Pest Control for fumigation services, the process often goes like this:
- You remove items that need to be out of your home for up to a week, as well as anything that could be ruined by fumigants.
- We will enclose your home in a giant tent, or a system of tarps, to completely seal in all pests and trap air.
- We fill the entire space with aerosolized pesticides.
- We hold the fumigants in the tent somewhere between several hours to several days, depending on the infestation, to ensure the pesticide permeates every square inch of your home to kill all pests.
- Once enough time has passed, we take the tent down and let your home air out so that it is safe for you and your family to return to.
- You have a pest-free home!
Fumigation in All Shapes and Sizes
Pests make themselves at home wherever they please. As long as they have a food supply, they will continue to grow in numbers and the worse the infestation will get. No matter how big or small, residential or commercial, we can help you thoroughly get rid of pests! We fumigate the following types of structures:
- Care Homes
- Office Buildings
- Historical Buildings
- Covered Bridges
- And furniture
The Only Fumigation Services in Northern California
Big Time Pest Control is excited to be the only local company offering fumigation services in Northern California! Big Time’s owner, Mike Bullert, has more than 16 years of experience as a licensed fumigator, so you can be sure that your home is in the best hands! While fumigation isn’t the answer for most everyday pests like ants, spiders, or even cockroaches, it is an important tool in treating pests that might be eating your home. For pests like Drywood Termites, Wood Boring Beetles, and in some cases Bed Bugs, fumigation is often the only effective treatment.
Trust Our Highly Trained Team
Here at Big Time, we aim to provide fast, efficient, effective, and courteous service. We also practice Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, which combines pest control solutions for the most effective results.
The Big Time Difference:
- We’re local—Born and raised in Redding, our staff knows Northern California and its pests.
- Experience—All of our technicians are licensed by the state, QualityPro- and GreenPro-Certified, and undergo regular training to stay up to date on the best and safest ways to remove pests from your home.
- We see the big picture—We won’t just treat your home once and call it a day! We’ll share simple practices you can implement to make your home less inviting to pests in general.
The Best Pest Control in California
Big Time Pest Control has been providing the best pest control to California homeowners since 2001. We proudly service the following areas: